Subject: [Leica] Re: What's in a cam
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:33:16 -0700

The third cam is a "rotational" cam and you cannot, without proper tools
and training, install it yourself.

There is no "add on" hood for E55 60 macros as the front of the lens is the
hood. It is built in and always extended. The earlier series-8 60 macro is
built the same, that is, has a built-in hood, but also takes another
external hood, part number 12514 and same as the 35mm PA Curtagon.

Good luck,

Jim

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux)
Message from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux)