Subject: Re: [Leica] Brighter screen for the R8.
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 01:46:06 -0400

I purchased a Maxwell screen for a Rolleiflex 2.8F TLR and was very
satisfied.  A very very bright image!  Compared to the Beattie screen in
another Rolleiflex I have I belive it is a little (but not much)
brighter.  Both are easy to focus.  Bill Maxwell is also a good person
to talk to on the phone because he is friendly and has a world of
information he's more than willing to share.  [Just don't count on a
short conversation. :-)]