Subject: Re: [Leica] Political Correctness
From: Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:16:12 -0400

At 07:42 AM 07/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>So how do they expain Salgado's work (and success)?

Or, for that matter, Mary Ellen Mark's work in India or Susan Meiselas'
coverage of Kurdish refugees?

Since Marc Small isn't among us, I'll be the one to say these gallery
owners and publishers sound like transplants from the Left Coast.

Go for it, Tina. And put me for a copy of the book (as long as you'll
autograph it) when it appears.

Roy