Subject: Re: [Leica] Political Correctness
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:24:46 -0400

Unfortunately "On Being a Photographer" is out of print and won't be
available until later this summer.  Here is what Lenswork sent me:

Thank you for your order. On Being a Photographer is currently out of stock
and will be reprinted later this summer. We will hold your order in back
order status, without charging your credit card, and let you know when it
is again available. On Looking is available and will ship this week.

Tina

At 09:07 AM 7/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry, folks---the URL is http://www.lenswork.com/. Outlook Express tagged
>on the "click" business by mistake.