Subject: Re: [Leica] exp time / screwmount leicas
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:42:17 -0600

Your IIIc's shutter speeds are 1/3 stop longer than the now conventional
speeds on your meter. With casual snaps and colour negative film, I would
not worry too much about an extra 1/3 stop of light. If you are shooting
slide film, especially Velvia or Kodachrome 25, you should have your shutter
tested, highly unlikely to be spot on, and take the time to set your
exposures carefully for best results.

John Collier