Subject: Re: [Leica] digital prints again
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:17:01 -0700

><Snip> . My point is that willing to express leica excellence is
> still beyond the capability of digitally generated prints.
> My challenge stands for the Boston LHSA meeting.
>
> Erwin

Does that mean you'll be there!!!!!
I will with a short stack of clear 11x14 prints many made with Delta 400/Xtol 1:3.
(Last year a small stack of murky Tri X 8x10's.)
And a book of 24 "letter" sized scans, (how big is A4?) my new "portfolio" If I
can get my Nikon LS-2000 to work again I'll finish it.
(I'm reloading the update which may have screwed it up in the first place)
Mark Rabiner