Subject: [Leica] OT on eBay
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:07:59 +0000

A bit Off Topic,

but I am putting my entire Pentax 67 system (2 bodies, 5 lenses,
polaroid back) on market and finally looked at eBay for the first time
today and it looks a wonderful place to buy gear cheap, but a terrible
place to sell for anywhere near what prices are advertised in
Shutterbug.  Or am I missing something??    Sure a place to buy Leica,
though.

donal (who hopes he hasn't started a stampede).
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com