Subject: Re: [Leica] to reply to a specific leica users digest e-mail
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 17:21:35 -0400

Hi, I also am new. I started with the digest, and two days ago changed
to the individual posts. they are much faster to go through! You can see
the titles, delete them individually, or in a group. I let my Netscape
browser open one after another, and without moving the mouse just one
click deletes tiy and opens the next. so I go through them faster,
without all the scrolling. try it!

Jesse Hellman