Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica survives WWIII
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:43:23 -0700

Dave,

You're right. It's similar to earthquake insurance here in California. Most
homeowners don't have earthquake insurance because it's very expensive and
usually has high deductibles and low coverage limits. If your house is
destroyed or damaged by an earthquake, your policy doesn't pay. But, if the
earthquake causes a fire (as they often do) and your damage or loss is the
result of the fire, you're covered.

Go figure.

Bryan