Subject: [Leica] Missing You!
From: members@lisa-boyle.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:18:30

This is my personal invitation to have you back at LisaBoyle.com.
Things are changing over here and I wouldn't want you to miss
out!

I've put together a little something for you! My way of
saying thanks for being a part of my website!

http://www.lisaboyle.com/special.html

Love,
Lisa Boyle

p.s. If you would like to be removed from my mailing list please
follow this url link, simply enter your email address and submit
yourself for removal.

http://www.lisaboyle.com/remove.html

Get an email everyday with a photo of a Mystique Model.
I recommend you give it a try. It's 100% FREE!  Here's the link:

http://www.myspod.com/affsignup.shtml?be07cf7c76f305af9002374b68d
76bca?e