Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Supra film experience?
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:33:10 -0400

"Has anyone had any experience with Kodak's new Supra film?  It's supposed
to be designed for scanning."
 - Skip

Hi Skip,

As a matter of fact, I just shot a roll of the new SUPRA 400 with my M3.
It's excellent.   I was told the stuff's just the old Ektapress film with a
new name.  Kodak, however, claims improvements in the emulsion.  I wouldn't
know, 'cuz I usually shoot color negs with the Kodak Portra films.  In this
regard, the SUPRA at 400 looks like the Portra NC at 160...which ain't
shabby!

As for scanning quality, I don't know...but I'll try to have some of the new
SUPRA shots scanned early next week and post them.

Craig
Boston