Subject: [Leica] Stupid question!!!
From: John Hoang <johnhng@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:40:18 -0700

Hi all,

Forgive me but I figure out, it is better to ask a stupid question than
make stupid mistakes. Here it is:

I am 2-month-new to rangefinder camera. I've just read on the archive
about rangefinder misalignment when a heavy flash is placed on top of an
M6 camera. Too bad! I had done it yesterday without noticing any
difference!

Would someone explain to me what is horizontal and vertical rangefinder
misalignment. How can I find out mine is misalignment? And how it will
affect picture taking. Many thanks.

John Hoang