Subject: Re: [Leica] Lieca QC--a joke?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:29:16 -0400

Dan Honemann jotted down the following:

> I'd feel a lot better about things in this regard if I'd heard ANY positive
> stories about Leica repair and customer service.

Eh, are we reading the same mailing list?  There was a thread commenting on
positive repair experiences from Leica NJ (and some bad ones, I admit) only
a couple of days ago.  How many positive stories have we not heard of
Kinderman in Canada, when they had the agency?  And how many testamonials do
we not get on the LUG of people who have become new and first-time owners of
Leica cameras?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |