Subject: Re: [Leica] Novoflex site now in English!
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2000 15:23:29 -0700

On Sat, 08 July 2000, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> http://www.novoflex.de/html/lenses.htm
>
> ON the RUG someone has pointed out the Novoflex site is now in English which
> makes it much more usefull to some of us!
>

> 400 mm LEICA Telyt Rapid Focus Lens
> Order code: PI-400/DL
> Weight: 2350 g
> Length: 435 mm
>
> 560 mm LEICA Telyt Rapid Focus Lens
> Order code: PI-560/DL
>
> VERY cool stuff I wonder if they can be used with a Viso?
> Mark Rabiner

In years past Novoflex adapters have been available for nearly any focal-plane shuttered camera, including visoflex, Hassy, etc.  In most cases (IMHO) the Leica-mount Telyts are more useful, particularly those with the viso mount tube.  Given the number of adapters Novoflex and Steve Gandy sell, there's almost no limit to the number of cameras the viso-mount Telyts can be adapted to.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!