Subject: Re: [Leica]AE camera availability
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 07:17:21 +0200

Even if one is not interested in any M6 AE that may be launched, it might still
be worthwhile to wait and see. If new Leica mgt. has things moving,
availability may be better than we are used to with new Leica products, and
there will definitely be a downward impact on M6 prices, since at least some
people will want the AE and will put their non-AE M6s on the market.

Nathan

John Collier wrote:

> The M6 AE may well be announced at Photokina but if past experience is any
> guide, expect them to be in very short supply. I think it is better to have
> a camera in the hand than a better camera in the bush.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator