Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica} Light Meter for
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 07:23:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/00 8:54:04 PM, jbh@magicnet.net writes:

<<   The Minolta IIIF is fine. I've seen several IVFs that would randomly give
really oddball readings in the flash modes; I'm sure a really small
percentage of that popular meter have that problem, but it's disturbing.
  The best imho? A clean used Minolta Flashmeter IV. >>

I've been using the Flashmeter III for years. Great meter with the sole
exception of those six MS76 batteries -- uh guys? What would have been wrong
with a 9v?

Bob (incident readings make me look like an exposure genius) McEowen