Subject: [Leica] Experience on LUG
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:35:56 -0400

I though that the age poll was very interesting. For one thing it showed the
breath of experience available on the LUG. Some of the lurkers ought to
speak out more often. It would be a refreshing change.  One can only take so
much of the joker who fells that he has to make an inane joke w.r.t. every
post or the grumpy old guy who always has his shorts in a knot. Thank God
for filters.  Seems like we are missing out on comments by several of the
lurkers who are vastly more experienced.

Rene

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (Re: [Leica] Re: Experience on LUG)