Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Poll is over...M5...
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:33:32 -0500

>Get a decent email program that does it for you,

SNIP

>Many other free email programs, including Netscrape and Euphoria, for
>both Macintosh, Windoze, and other platforms, allow you to do the same
>thing.  You can even accomplish the same thing on UNIX machines without
>using a fancy email client, but grokking the file-formats is only marginally
harder than decoding hieroglyphics without the Rosetta stone.

Did you know you can get the full version of Eudora at no cost now?
It is a sponsored version, meaning there is a small box on your
screen that shows ads...I have it moved to the lower left of the
monitor and hardly notice it, is only about 1.5 inch by 2 inch at max.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net