Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #227
From: leicas@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:48:10 -0400

Age Poll:

Age: 53. I bought my first Leica in 1967, a M2 with a 35mm Summicron for
$199 at Camera Barn in New York City. It was in immaculate condition when I
bought it. I used it in my early years as a photojournalist with the
Syracuse Herald-Journal. A few years later I bought a single-stroke M3 for
about the same price.

Since that time I have changed professions and have acquired a few more
cameras along the way. I still have a warm spot in my heart for the M2. It
remains a wonderful camera.

Pete Klein DDS
Melbourne, FL