Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl (the final word)
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:47:48 -0400

"If I order a Leica UV filter from him am I going to received a shattered
Hoya? or...etc.  And how old is he?" - Mark

Apparently he'll send you an EXC ++++++++++++  Ernst Leitz autographed Queen
Elizabeth II gold-plated commemorative edition multicoated UV filter that's
fraudulently marked "Mint -" with a bogus warranty for the price of the
shattered Hoya...on approval.  If you call to inquire about the order, he'll
fail to answer the phone...politely.

He's 48.46341 years old

Craig
Boston