Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:23:01 -0700

Geeeeez,  I'm sorry I ever said anything.  I just thought others could
benefit from a word of caution about an experience I had years ago.   As Don
Chatterton points out, people make mistakes sometimes, and that was several
years ago.  From what I 've seen of Jim's very devout following, I will not
rule out doing business with him in the future.  I do note, however, that
most of the praises have involved purchases from him, not sales to him ---
maybe the problem is just inherent in the practice of quoting prices over
the telephone, sight unseen.

Tom