Subject: Re: [Leica] Age
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 20:10:38 -0700

Gary Elshaw wrote:

> I think Ralph might be the winner of the eldest leica gadget
> competition. At a venerable 79, he's got 8 years on Ted, and besides,
> we all know Ted's been masquerading as a 71 year old. He's really
> only 16, he's been having us on so the publicans won't I.D. him for
> the scotch.
>
> The curtain's been raised, Ted!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Damn Gary! Way to go buddy you gave it away, now how the hell do you
think I'm going to keep getting my old age pension? ;-)

Not only have you stopped my old age pension, now bar wont let me back
in for the after dinner single malt Scotch unless my mother's with me! :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> ([Leica] Nokton 50/1.5)