Subject: Re: [Leica] jim kuhl - about dealers
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:11:44 EDT

cbabing3@swbell.net writes:

<< On the two occasions I've bought M lenses from Jim he put them in the
 mail the day we talked on the phone, with an enclosed bill, and
 instructions to send him a check if I wanted to keep the lens, otherwise
 to just send the lens back. In each case I thought that the condition of
 the items was better than his description.  If there are vendors who
 offer better goods and better service than Jim I haven't dealt with them
 yet.

 Cheers,
 Kip >>
I have traded with Jim for about 10 years and have never been disappointed.
He has been just as reputable as any Leica dealer that I have dealt with in
the last 40 years.

Don Rorschach