Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGger and boof sighted on the web!
From: "tm" <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:04:36 -0700

Is that the old 70-210 Vario-Elmar you are holding in the second photo,
Doug? Meanwhile, the photo your co-worker took is way too typical of digital
cameras so far: soft, soft, soft with no truly discernible sharpness. My
brother has the Nikon Coolpix 950 and all shots look like the Sony shot,
again soft all over. Leica beats both cameras by a mile!

Terry