Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Subject: Increasing sales of R8s and R lenses.
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:16:13 -0600

Well, I got my first Leicaflex in 1968 at the age of 19 and I still have it
(and it still works) along with an M3 and the R8.  I've been driving
computers for about as long.  To add insult to injury, AARP sent me their
card last year so I am inching towards that "Senior" status.

Recently through the net I saved over $500 on buying a used 28 PC
Super-Angulon from KEH.com vs. having to buy new from the dealer.  That buys
a whole lot of film.

Bill (with the Drive) in Denver