Subject: KEH WAS:Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 07:02:01 -0400

Martin,

Yes, you hit upon an important point when dealing with KEH.  When I
bought this lens I had to order and pay extra for each part --- front
cap, rear cap, hood.  That runs up the cost quite a bit with Leica gear.

If I were to sell them stuff, I would sell the lens, then ask what they
would offer for the other stuff individually.  If you don't like the
price quote, sell the peripherals on ebay.

John