Subject: Re: [Leica] half-price filters
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 12:20:16 -0700

Jeff S wrote:
><Snip> asselblad impulse buys!
>
> Lately I've been hanging out at Denver Pro Photo more--Benjamin's some
> of the best darkroom stuff and the most Heliopan I've ever seen in one
> place. I like it because it's close to Caboose Hobbies too.
>
> Jeff Segawa

A coincidence when I was there as I've mentioned I saw the sign that said "Mile
High Camera" with the stairs that took you under the side walk and bought a
Heliopan 46mm Red filter for my 90 Elmarit (for those hard to reach clouds). 33$
Loved that camera store! Heliopan, Linhof...
Mark Rabiner

Message from Jeff S <4season@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] half-price filters)