Subject: Re: [Leica] July 4 celebration for the cousins! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:10:23 -0700

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> And a happy Canada Day!!!  I miss those days on the Parliament Hill and
> the park across the canal when I was living in Ottawa...
>
> Drink some Upper Canada ale for me.  (is it available in B.C.?)<<<<<<<<<

Hi Ken,
As with Leica, something's, good Ontario Upper Canada Ale, is imported
to BC.  However, tomorrow Sandy and I will be working our Leica gear
hard covering the "Canada Celebration Day" which will leave little time
for an Upper Canada brew for sure.

Maybe after our day is done, like 11 pm. we might  sit and have one to
relax! :-)

ted

Message from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] July 4 celebration for the cousins! :-))