Subject: Re: [Leica] impurities in lens
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:04:43 -0700

Thanks. I checked my other lenses, and I have found the same stuff in most
of them. However, it looks like there are fewer of these things in my medium
format lenses.

How can a bubble in a lens improve image quality?

Regards,

Chris Lee

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] impurities in lens)