Subject: RE: [Leica] Eisie
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:07:39 -0400

I would be a bit kinder. Based on what I've read, I gather he was a really
charming gentleman. And, as all our mother's probably told us, that can
carry you very very far. F8 and Be There....and if the There your charm
carries you do is Sophia Loren's bedroom, or Walter Cronkite's boat, you
will be a successful "photo journalist." Assuming that you are reasonably
talented. And, hey, he did take that absolutely chilling, iconic, pre-war
photo of Goebels (sp), and that one shot should and would earn him a place
in the Hall of Fame....

B. D.