Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cleaning
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:02:44 -0400

I have shocking news for all you old farts out there - and I am one of you
;-): Due to the passage of a recent Federal law, the purchase and possession
of cloth diapers is no longer dependent upon having a child of diaper-using
age. You are now legally entitled to go to the nearest WeBeToys, or similar
emporium, purchase a bundle of cloth diapers, put them threw a couple cycles
of the washer, and then use them to clean Leica lenses. (The law also
specifies Nikon and Canon lenses, but I don't want to confuse things
here.):-)