Subject: [none]
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 05:51:42 PDT

Kerosene and similar solvents are volatile, but they just take a bit longer
than ether and gasoline--in a couple of days, at the most, it's entirely
gone, so you're probably getting about 24 hours of lasting protection. Also,
some chemist can set me straight here, but as far as I know they won't
remove acids, those needing a different category of solvent (water). It may
have some very short term cosmetic effects, but that's it.

  --Michael

ORIGINAL MESSAGES:::