Subject: Re: [Leica] Sally Mann (now really strange)
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:12:47 -0400

Sorry about the accident, Paul -

To clean your keyboard (Leica style):

Using a NEW corrugated box and at least three inches of shock absorbing
packing material (e.g. styrofoam peanuts) all around,
Air Express your keyboard to:

Schlüsselbretten 'R Uns (GmbH)
Krautenstrasse 9
74946 Solms
GERMANY

It will be returned to you in like-new condition within 8 months.  Basic
overhaul (CLA) charge is 325 Euros ($307.29). Overnight return shipping is
extra.

Craig
Boston