Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey /Mccullin
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:58:15 EDT

Gerry I envy you for having met him in person. I've read his autobiography
twice. A most interesting man. I like also the landscapes and still lifes.
I'd like to know how he prints. I love those dark pictures with sharp
highlights. I was loking at the India book last night-- sort of in
preparation to my own upcoming trip -- and marveled at the tonal qualities he
gets. How does he do it? Arthur