Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey /Mccullin
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:51:02 +0100

Arthur

McCullins India book is a delight, as are his still lifes that he has done
at his home in Somerset (England).   I found him to be rather a
disillusioned lost soul who was trying to forget what he had seen and the
futility of it all, and rediscover himself.   He is a quiet, sensitive man a
little lost with all the adoration that his work has brought him.   His
autobiography "Unreasonable Behaviour" is a very interesting read.   In my
opinion he will go down as one of the worlds great photographers.

Gerry