Subject: RE: [Leica] black M6 top plates bubbling like crazy
From: "Byczkowski, Michael" <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 07:57:22 +0200

Dear Justin,

I could hardly believe humidity being the reason for your bubbles; I live in
Singapore where the humidity is not too low outside and never experienced
such a problem, neither did I when travelling abroad to other tropical
countries in Asia.

Please let me know what turns out to be the reason for this.

Best regards,
	Michael

 Michael Byczkowski <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>

 Manager