Subject: RE: [Leica] Views on the Leica 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit M
From: "Byczkowski, Michael" <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:10:00 +0200

Hi Simon,

If you are interested in a new 1:4/135 (last model pre 3.4-APO), you may
wish to give http://www.leicabeimeister.com/ a try; I bought one for an
excellent price and I'm very happy with it.

Please let me know if you need any further info. - And no, I do not work for
these guys or have any business with them apart from being a happy
occasional customer ;-)

Best regards,
	Michael

 Michael Byczkowski <michael.byczkowski@sap.com>