Subject: Re: [Leica] Singapore LUG - Invitation to next get-together
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:34:08 +0000

Friends

The Singapore Leica User Group plans to have a small get together on the
16th July (Sunday) at 3 pm. We would like to invite LUGgers who are
resident in Singapore or who are passing through to join us for coffee/tea
and snacks. The venue is at the Coffee House of the MPH Bookshop located at
Stamford Road. This is a quaint little old style (reminiscent of the 50s)
coffee shoppe which serves very nice coffee or tea in traditional porcelain
coffee cups and has various snacks and light meals to go with it.

The SLUG has been meeting on and off, met various LUGgers from around the
world (the latest was Mark Langer from Ottawa just three weeks ago) and we
generally have a good time exchanging ideas, showing pictures that we have
taken and subtlely encouraging others to acquire more Leica gear and thus
get deeper into Leicaholism. Most meetings end up with a walk around to
take pictures in the neighbourhood. Fort Canning (headquarters of Sir
Stamford Raffles, founder of Singapore) is located nearby and should be
interesting to photograph.

Please email me privately if you are keen to attend so that I can update
you to any changes as the date draws nearer.

Leically

Dan Khong

                  Discontentment makes rich men poor.
                   Contentment makes poor men rich.