Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:52:28 -0400

No, not at all...pissed off, that is....What I'm talking about is long term
value and meaning...Forgive me, but I can't think of a photograph that, as
art, is in the same anything with the work of Leonardo....I guess the bottom
line is that I see the universal value of photography lying in its ability
to tell us, and future generations, something about ourselves....

B. D.