Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:03:19 -0700

Arthur, can you present any evidence at all to back up your assertions about
Natchwey's character?  I've never seen any statements by him or anyone else
that would lend credence to your impressions.  And absent such supporting
evidence, your impressions tell me a lot more about you than about JN.  In
short, I think you're projecting.

Paul Chefurka