Subject: Re: [Leica] Breeding Leicas....
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:57:37 -0500

>Let me suggest keeping the Leicas in a closet containing COAT HANGERS- Coat
>hanger breed indescriminately, and periodically, I have to bundle the
>surplus and send them to the Hanger Shelter. I think that perhaps the Leicas
>might pick up their bad habits

Dan,

Just BE SURE there are no socks in your closet or you may end up with
only one Leica instead of a pair....almost every "pair" of socks I
own are short 1 sock...guess they are divorced socks?
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicaholics Anonymous)