Subject: Re: [Leica] Extra Flashes on SF-20
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

On my "classic" M6 the SF-20 goes off when I press the
shutter release even if the film has not been wound
on. This is with the flash in the hot shoe. I always
assumed that this is normal behavior.

Nathan

- --- Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> wrote: > I
know that with my pre-TTL m6's, when hooked up to