Subject: Re: [Leica] Extra Flashes on SF-20
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:35:01 -0400

I know that with my pre-TTL m6's, when hooked up to an external flash via
the PC plug,  the flash will go off if the shutter button is pressed while
the film hasn't been wound.  Its a good way to test sync cords without
wasting film, but I'm not sure if this behavior exists with the newer
cameras, or is releated to the problem you are experiencing.

Dan C.