Subject: [Leica] Leicaholics Anonymous
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:41:03 -0400

D.Khong wrote:
> conclusion that we all suffer from an irreversible disease condition which
> can only be totally cured when every bit of substance stamped with the
> words "Leitz" and "Leica" has been purged from our homes, office or
system.

You are right, already I have taken to stroking my new acquisition, the M3,
even contemplating whether to take it with me to keep beside my bed at
night - it has such smooth reassuring metal, with a quiet inner strength -
this must be a symptom of the decease.  What happens when you have more than
one, with several lenses, does the need to be with them become overwhelming?
Is it difficult to go outside and perhaps take photographs because some have
to be left at home?

With a new understanding and sympathy - Hugh Thompson

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] Leicaholics Anonymous)