Subject: [Leica] Week 11 (better late than never, maybe)
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:47:02 -0400

Here it is Week 12, and I'm still screwing around trying to get week 11 up.
I'll be back on track in a couple of days, but last week was not a good week
for photography.  I was coming off a bad case of the flu, I was out of town
for two days, Susan and I had our 14th anniversary, and to top it all off,
my 13 month old pup Sprocket broke a bone in his left front paw!

But since it was our anniversary, I dug out some old slides I took during
our post wedding celebratory trip to our favorite getaway, the Yucatan
peninsula of Mexico.  So my week 11 shots really were taken last week, just
last week fourteen years ago.  Included is a lovely portrait of my better
half:

http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/11.html

Regards,

Bob Kramer