Subject: Re: [Leica] Rubber finder ring smudges glasses...cure???
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 08:42:47 -0600

Does a local repair facility have the tool? You could order the parts and
have them installed locally.

or,

Buy the tool and install them yourself. If you are a user, then only one or
two replacements would pay for the tools. This is the URL of a company that
sells the tools:

http://www.micro-tools.com/

or,

Buy the parts, wait for a local Leica clinic and have them installed then.

finally,

Send one camera in at a time and have them CLAed at the same time as they
are due for it. There should be no extra labour charge on top of the CLA as
the part has to come off to service the camera.

John Collier