Subject: Re: [Leica] Deals we shouldn't oughta have made
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:23:18 -0400

Well back around 1972 I got rid of two Canon 7sz's with the late 35mm
f2.0 lens and the 19mm f3.5 lens that I had picked up new in Japan while
on R&R from Viet-Nam.....
But on the plus side I was one of those guys buying up all the Leica M
stuff that people were dumping for all those Nikon SLR's. How things
change!!!!!!!!!!!
Except for the Black Paint M-3 I sold because I thought the price would
never go over $600.00 stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!
Or the 135mm f2.8 I was asked to buy, and I did not want as I had the
90mm f2.0 (still have it), so to get rid of the guy I said "I will give
you $35.00 for it" I still have that lens too.........we will never see
those days again.....   wBill

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Deals we shouldn't oughta have made)