Subject: [Leica] Re: FS Friday
From: Austin Burbridge <sprezzatura@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:25:40 -0700

This is unsolicited testimonial.

Last February I placed an order with Patrick R. McKee
<prm@americom.net> for a new Summilux 35mm f/1.4 lens, a Leica
handgrip, a compact case with wriststrap, and a Leica UV lens.

In fact, I was in a bit of a hurry -- a week later I was going to
Brazil from Los Angeles.

Patrick expedited the whole process and I received all my gear in in
good order, in time.

The entire purchase was straightforward. It was a good experience.

- --
Regards,

A U S T I N ,

Austin Burbridge.

email: Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu

www:   http://Sprezzatura.net -- "Sure, we all work hard; but why
talk about that?" Every day, a new, original picture, a stimulating
quote, and remarkable links.