Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtreme Camera #3
From: Austin Burbridge <LEICA@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:49:09 -0700

I find the popup is distracting and -- as an 'irrelevant' topic --
very off-putting: I come to a photography site and the first thing to
open is an advert for -- what? computer ezine? political puff? --
something very confusing. Even after I investigated, I'm still
confused, especially since everything appears to take place on the
same site.

It's a mixed message at precisely the moment when I want to get to
know something about xtremecamera.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Xtreme Camera #3 Politics and cameras do not mix.)