Subject: [Leica] WTB: Screw mount lens
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:51:27 -0400

I am looking for one or two screw mount lenses for a IIIf / IIIg.

I've been scanning e-bay - the prices are all over the map.

I thought I'd try a more enlightened audience - does anyone here
have recommendations on a good pair of lenses for a non-outrageous
price?

If you were limited to only two lenses, what would you recommend?

50mm and 35mm?  Or 35mm and 90mm?

Does anyone have a pair of lenses to sell?

I intend to use them (so MINT scares me - I'd be afraid to damage
them).  But I would like "hey - those look really good for a 50 year old
lens".

Thanks

Vick